Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Real Party: Holiday Housewarming Party

My friend Lindsay had her housewarming party this past weekend.
I shared her adorable invites here.
And I shared my inspiration board for the dessert table here.

Here's my dessert table: 

I made the centerpiece pine cone Christmas tree. I'll share a tutorial later this week!
Here's the details on all the yummy desserts: 
Apple Cranberry Pies, in cranberry lined trays.  
(I used already made pie filling from Trader Joe's...shhh...don't tell!)
Lindsay's homemade Oreos

Snowball Cake Pops

I scraped my plan for red sprinkles after I made these.  I thought they were so pretty. 

Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gingerbread Cupcakes, and Candy Canes

Madeline Cookies

Besides the dessert table, there was a Crantini Station that was a huge hit! 
Lindsay had a little menu and people made their own.  She had this carbonation system and it was huge hit.  Everything tastes better with a little sparkle.  :)
Lindsay had lots of savory apps too...I wasn't quite as good about capturing them, but you get the point.

Congratulations Tom & Lindsay on your new home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment