Sunday, December 5, 2010

Inspiration Board: Holiday Housewarming Dessert Table

I shared the adorable invitations to a housewarming party with you last week.  Check them out if you missed it!

I am now working on helping Lindsay with a dessert table to wow her guests. 

We decided to stick with mostly desserts (as opposed to candy), as this was a primarily adult party.  While I knew the candy would look great, we didn't want to spend a bunch on anything that wouldn't get eaten. 

The look we are going for is what I am calling rustic cheer--   Earthy elements, bright holiday colors, and lots of charming homemade goodies. 
Our ideas are coming together nicely, and I wanted to share the inspiration board & collection of ideas I am working from.
 Photo credits: 
Pinecone tree from Country Living
Red Ball Garland from Crate & Barrel
Individual Pies from This Next
Brown & Red wrapped gifts from Woman's Day
Candy Dishes from Real Simple
Cranberries from Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment