Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas Table(s)

 For Christmas Eve Dinner we will have a full house. So much so that I will have 2 tables. 
My table settings are nothing fancy, but I am definitely in the spirit now that things are set for dinner! 

I am really in love with the brown glass candle sticks I found at the Good Will when I went to get this frame.  I see other bloggers find great stuff there, and I never seem to. Finally I have some great candle sticks! 
 It was fun to use my place cards from TomKat Studio that I purchased last year. And I love the tablecloth I have from Crate & Barrel
It looks amazing with my new copper chargers and some of our china. 

My other table  is a little folding table -- a little squishier, but that's ok.
I took a cue from Jackie Fo and went with cranberries for my centerpieces on this one (which I froze after the pancake breakfast, just as she suggests). 

Wishing you all the happiest of Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment