Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am Loving: Non-Traditional Holiday Colors

Lots of my favorite blogs have gotten creative with color when it comes to holiday parties and decorating this year. And I love it! 

Here's a few highlights: 
My bloggy BFF Jackie Fo styled the most adorable pink and green cookie exchange.  Check it out here.  Lots of fun details in one of my favorite color combinations!

TomKat Studio and Save the Date for Cupcakes collaborated on this adorable party inspiration in bright pink and aqua.  Too cute!  (And bonus: the printables are for sale here!)

Love red, black, and white for a modern look, like this table by Jesi Haack Weddings, spotted at Hostess with the Mostess.  

Did you see the fun gift wrapping party that Birthday Girl shared? I thought the subtle color scheme of blue, green, rose and silver was lovely and sophisticated. 

If you are new around here, you may have missed my Colors of Christmas series that I did last year featuring some of my favorite alternative color combos for the holidays. 

Click to check out the fun inspirations boards: 
Aqua & Green



No comments:

Post a Comment