Thursday, December 16, 2010

DIY Idea: Frame Christmas Card Holder

I have struggled the last few years with how to display my Christmas cards.  I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail, and really wanted to love how they were displayed in my home, but I was never happy with the things I tried each year. 
And then, on Wednesday I saw this post over at one of my favorite blogs: Celebrations at Home.  I knew immediately I had my solution. 
I rushed straight to the Goodwill to find a frame. I decided to do a fabric background, and fell in love with this green burlap.  And just like Chris said, it took me 10 minutes to put together! (That is my kind of craft project!) 


Totally in love with the frame I found: antiqued looking gold with red flecks. Perfect for Christmas decor!

Now I need to stop procrastinating and go finish my own Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment