Thursday, May 20, 2010

Real Party: Pat the Bunny Baby Shower

I have the cutest real party the share today!  You may remember this adorable school shower that I shared earlier. 
Well, she's at it again. The hostess behind this beauty, Whitney Smith, was kind enough to let me share some pictures of her party. 
Pat the Bunny was one of my favorite books as a child.  Do you remember it?  This whole shower was based on that classic children's book. You've got to click on this collage to see the amazing detail up close.  And then hop on over (cheesy pun completely intended) to read up on the details at Whitney's. 

Browsing around Whitney's blog, I also found this
These are just some of her collection. And then I died of jealousy. 
Definitely check out her blog...some great photography and party inspiration!
Thanks again Whitney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment