Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inspiration Board: Angel Baby Shower

One of my readers, Makeba, contacted me recently and asked for some inspiration for a baby shower. She was considering the theme "Heaven Sent an Angel".  So sweet!
 I agreed with Makeba in that mostly-white event would be perfect for this theme. Hints of silver would be nice also. I think there should be just a hint of angels to keep the decor classy. 

Here's some fun items I've found. 
The angel wing invitation was for Kourtney Kardashian's baby shower, and it is definitely classy.  Something similar could be made in pink for a baby girl, or in white or silver for if the gender is not known.  
If you've been reading this blog, you know how I love a children's book for a guest book.  The Littlest Angel would be perfect for this shower! 
I am completely in love with this idea for a party favor! Heaven body lotion.  It's a Gap lotion, but I couldn't find it on their website. Luckily I found it on Amazon.  There is also a entire line by Victoria's Secret of lotions and perfumes named Dream Angels. It would be worth checking the store for sample sizes to use as favors.  Lotions would be cute wrapped in white tulle and tied with a ribbon. 
I love these cupcakes with angel wings. Or serve angel food cake, just be sure to label it!
White party poms are a must for this party! This one is from Pom Love on Etsy. Or a DIY tutorial is here.
Sweet onsie with angel wings from Etsy.
White candies and desserts, by Martha and Sugarcoated Events, can serve as decorations, food, and party favors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment