Friday, May 7, 2010

Operation Shower

Obviously I love me a baby shower.
And I love love a baby shower for a good cause. Operation Shower is just that. This organization throws a baby shower for moms-to-be whose partner is deployed with the military. Isn't that fabulous?

I first learned about this great organization last year, as I read this blog and this blog. (Two of my favorites!)  I remember drooling over the stylish details in this post about last year's A is for Apple theme. 

Well, this year's theme was: 
Brilliant, right?
The shower took place last weekend, and I am dying to see the professional pictures of the day! 
Amy, of Stem Parties, posted this video today.  She asked that others post it too to help spread the word!

You can donate to Operation Shower here

No comments:

Post a Comment