Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am Loving: Personalized Wine Bottles

I am seriously in love with this website I recently discovered: Personal Wine.
It allows you to personalize the label on a bottle of wine. 
They have several cute label choices for different occasions where you can personalize the text. 
Here's my favorite Mother's Day choices: 
Or, you can use the site to design your own unique label.
I made a few quick ones to see how it worked.   So easy!
I made this one with the site's tools. 
(And yikes! it is coming up soon -- maybe I really will order this one!)

I made this one with a design program, and then uploaded it to the site. (Oh how badly I wish I was still poolside like in this photo...) 

The best thing is that the minimum order is just one bottle.  Bottles start as low as $20! 

I think this is such a fun and creative gift idea.  
Think of all the possibilities: hostess gifts, bridesmaid gifts, housewarming gifts, welcome baskets for a wedding, OR customize a bottle to match and event you are throwing! A picture of the couple on the champagne bottle at an engagement party? So cute! (Yes, they have champagne too!)

PS I am not being compensated to write about this website, I just think its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment