Friday, May 14, 2010

American Cupcake: Cuteness Overload!

I checked out a brand-new cupcake shop in my area today: American Cupcake.
image via

It was ADORABLE. 
Some of the cutest scenery I've seen in awhile: 
There was an area behind the counter lined with colorful, sugary toppings and sleek Kitchenaid mixers, where they whipped up frosting right before our eyes. 
Employees were swirling frosting on little cakes from giant piping bags
The lighting was gorgeous
Even the retro glass bottles of water were adorable.
They serve other food too. Including an entire menu page dedicated to different peanut butter sandwiches (you can request to have your crust cut off!) 
There was a funky photo booth & a cotton candy machine
I thought I was in heaven!

Oh, and most importantly: the cupcake was delicious. :)
We are talking to them about the possibility of renting the space out for a party. Eek! I can't wait! 
Happy {Cupcake} Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment