Monday, March 1, 2010

Real Party: Bridal Shower Luncheon

Remember this wedding?  Her shower took place a few months earlier. 

It was a beautiful outdoor luncheon. 

One of the hostess' daughters makes doll-size wedding dresses.  They were used as centerpieces at the party.  They were seriously amazing.  We had a great time deciding which we would choose if they were life-sized. 
 

The thoughtful bride gave spatulas in fun colors as party favors.  They complimented the cookbook prizes given for winning games too.

I loved this game that her bridesmaids created:  (this bride is a celebrity-maniac!)
(I scanned my copy, so its not the best quality...but this would be easy to recreate.  Just make sure all the celebrity couples are still together!  I think #26 has broken up, and this was less than 6 months ago!  #30 is the groom's name...a freebie!) 
I would rather play this game (or this one) than make a toilet paper wedding dress any day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment