Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Real Party: My Bridal Shower!

Keeping with my recent theme of past real parties...I thought I'd share my own bridal shower that my sweet bridesmaids threw for me.  They did such a great job! 

How cute is this invitation? 
I loved how they made it look like a little tag. 

My wedding colors were bright pink & green, and the hostesses used these colors a lot at the shower also. 
 
They made a cute runners for the tables in the colors. 

  
These adorable bud vases doubled as decorations and party favors.  


Bright gerbera daisies - my favorite!


 My friend Megan's famous sugar cookies...aren't they beautiful? 

 
The highlight of the day? The scrapbook that all the women in my life contributed to...each made a page with memories of the past and wishes for the future...I love it!
What a fun day! I had the best bridesmaids!   Thanks again girls! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment