Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am Loving: Spring Partyware from Target

Have you seen the millions of commercials for the new Liberty of London line at Target
They have been non-stop these last few weeks. 
The line debuted on today, and I had to check it out! 
I found some very cute pieces, in beautiful patterns.  

Serving ware and plates, in gorgeous patterns.

Wouldn't these be cute for a spring or summer garden party? Shower, kid's birthday party, luncheon...I can just picture the cute table display with these beauties! 

This adorable watering can would be great for watering flowers...but I'd use it as a vase to hold flowers at a garden party.  Isn't it sweet?!
Love the little daisies on this plate.  It is even cuter in real life.  The yellow in the center of the flowers is brighter, and the back of the plate is yellow.  I am loving this black, white, and yellow combination --it has been all over the blogosphere lately!  I'm thinking these will be hot colors for summer.  

I had fun today browsing through some cute housewares, paper items, and then found myself a new shirt. :)  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment