Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real Party: Ruby Red San Francisco Wedding

Awhile I ago I told you about Montage Event Management, which was started by a friend of mine.   While I was away on vacation, they got the website is up and running! It looks great -- make sure and check it out! 

My friend Samantha shared some pics of a beautiful wedding they recently helped with. 
Isn't it beautiful?!
I love the deep red color.  I love the way they took pictures around their city.  And I like the way a few stems of flowers were put inside vases....a very cool look.  Isn't that shot of the reception space amazing?! 

Photos by the talented Heather Kincaid.  Check out her blog -- many visual delights!
The ceremony was held at St. Stephen's Catholic Church
The reception was held at the historic Hotel Whitcomb in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment