Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Real Party: Holiday Lunch

I finally organized my pictures from the little party we threw last weekend.
Here's the invitation I made:

(please click on the pictures to see them, not sure why its appearing blurry)
And a close-up:

Little gold beads were on top of the trees.

We had quite a few guests, so I wanted to do a meal that would be simple.
However, it had to be something warm with this cold weather we've been having.

The menu consisted of:
Two kinds of soup: Beef & Barley and Potato Bean
Corn muffins & Sourdough bread
Veggie platter with dip
Brownies & Cookies
Soda, water, beer, & mulled wine to drink

Can you see my tags? (click to enlarge if needed) They are my "Cyber-Monday" purchase from TomKat Studio! How could I not purchase them when I saw how well they match my tablecloth? :)   
(Love love love this kit!)

I did finally get a water dispenser.  How did I wait so long? Isn't it cute with the cranberries?  They don't add anything to the taste, but the color is so beautiful. 

And thanks to Joanna, at Let's Entertain, for the cranberry vase-filler idea.  I definitely put all my extra cranberries to good use!

After lunch, we all headed over the the tree farm to hunt for the perfect tree! 

Tomorrow I'll post a picture of our tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment