Monday, December 28, 2009

I am Loving: Disco Balls!

This will be a low key New Year's Eve for me.
But, if I were throwing a party...

...I'd definitely be decorating with disco balls this year! (image via flickr)

They are flashy, sparkly, and fun - all the things a New Year's Eve bash should be!

Those are all the things a New Year's Eve bash invitation should be too! This one, from Wedding Paper Divas, would be perfect. 


I would scatter them around my table, as Social Couture has done here.


And place them in vessels.  Don't you love the light reflecting off of these beauties? 


A cake with silver balls (aka silver dragees) would be perfect for this party palate.
Did you know that these pretty little morsels that I remember so well from childhood are controversialYou can't buy them in the state of California! I'll have to smuggle some in guess...after my next visit to out of state family?  :) 


And these cupcakes are so cute! They almost look to real to eat! 


Can you imagine this mirror behind the food display? To.Die.For. 


I'd need one of these to wear.
(But a version that isn't c.z., of course.   ha!)

Hope you have fabulous, sparkly, New Year's plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment