Saturday, December 19, 2009

DIY Idea: My Crafty Friends!

Christmas cards and goodies are rolling in! (And I LOVE it!)

Some of my girlfriends are quite crafty, so I thought I share some of the cute things they've made this year!

My friend Lindsay, who was my partner in crime on these, made these chocolate-dipped spoons for friends.  They are to be stirred into coffee or hot chocolate. 


Aren't the cute? They were yummy too!



My friend Megan sent out these cute Christmas cards.  Little trees with bling.  Simple and cute!


Every year, my friend Linnea and her husband make their card with an original water color painting.  Isn't this cute?  They had a baby this year, which is shown in their little illustration.  I always looking forward to seeing what this crafty couple comes up with!


I had so much fun doing my Colors of Christmas series this week. There is so much inspiration out there, it was hard to narrow things down to make each post.  I hope you'll check it out.  I was inspired to wear something colorful to the Christmas party I'm going to tonight.  Instead of the standard winter black, I decided on aqua!
Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment