Monday, November 23, 2009

Iron Cupcake Challenge: Thanksgiving

See this post for the details on this monthly event. 

This month the challenge was to make your interpretation of a Thanksgiving cupcake. 

Here's a few of the entries: 
 
Sweet Potato Cupcakes
Marshmallow Frosting


Cran-Orange Cupcakes
Cranberry Cream Cheese Frosting


Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Pecans
Cream Cheese Frosting
Marzipan Wishbone


Candied Yam Cupcakes with Pecans and Marshmallows
Brown Sugar Glaze with a Dollop of Lemon Buttercream


Cranberry Orange Cupcakes
Brown Butter Frosting
Topped with a Candied Cranberry

And, here's my entry:

Cranberry and Chocolate Chunk Cupcakes
Chocolate Orange Cream Cheese Frosting

To.die.for.  Seriously.  Come by tomorrow and I'll share the recipe. I think these were better than my previous entries.
I am seriously ready for Thursday's meal after this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment