Saturday, November 7, 2009

Inspiration Board: Farm Animal Baby Shower

Oh Baby! Custom Shower Decor has a new customer, and I am busily working on putting together a shower kit.  I am also making the invitations for this hostess. 

First step, as always, was to gather inspiration.

My only instructions from the hostess were:
1. farm animal theme
2. pastel yellow & green as the color scheme (with a little blue and pink welcome)

Here's my inspiration so far:


1. Nothing says barnyard bash like hay bales, burlap and sunflowers
2. Poms are a shower must!
3. Baby shower appropriate serving ware. To die for, no?
4. Yellow ribbon, in every style imaginable.
5. Galvanized buckets for drinks definitely say "farm" to me!
6. Could these farm animal cupcakes be any cuter?
7. Another easy must-have: ball jar vases

Please stay tuned over the next few weeks. I will share all the details of the party decorations as they come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment