Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am Loving: Popsicle Maker

I am dying over this new gadget.  While popsicles might not be on your mind this time of year, I think its never too early to plan ahead for spring and summer.  
Note - I am not being compensated for writing about this product. I just really think its great and worth sharing.

When I was young, we had to wait hours and hours (overnight even) for homemade popsicles to harden in our freezer.  No more!
This cute little machine is used to create popsicles or creamsicles in as a little as 7 minutes. I actually got to play with one of these, and it was so much fun.

I think anyone with kiddos should have one of these.
What a fun addition to a summer pool party: Made-or-order frozen treats!

Aren't they fabulous?! It would make a great gift too. 

Read more, or get one here


No comments:

Post a Comment