Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baseball Party Inspiration

After attending my husband's softball team bbq today, I was thinking about how fun it would be to do a baseball-themed party. I did some research, there are a lot of cute ideas out there!

via
I love these vintage baseball invites!

via
Appetizer cones would be perfect for this kind of party. Guests can grab one can move around with ease while they chomp on..what else? Peanuts and Cracker Jacks! :)

via
The main course is a no-brainer. Hot dogs on the grill! I would have several other grilled options also available (for non-hot-do-eaters, like myself). But, a baseball party menu MUST include hot dogs.

And some corn on the cob on the grill too, a summer favorite!

via
A baseball-pendant-inspired banner is a must-have, regardless of the purpose for the party: "Happy Birthday", "Welcome Baby", "Congratulations Team!", "Happy Father's Day"...the possibilities are endless. :)

How perfect are these centerpieces? Wheat grass with baseballs? So simple and so appropriate!

And of course, baseball cookies wrapped up in little cellphane bags would make perfect party favors.


No comments:

Post a Comment