Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Baby Shower Cupcakes

My friend Leslie had a baby shower this weekend, thrown by several of her mom's friends.  
I had to bump my original post planned for today to show you the adorable cupcakes that were served at the shower.  
The hostesses decided to go with Halloween-themed cupcakes since the shower was held a couple days before Halloween.  The toppers were made by the talented Lynlee's Petite Cakes
And they were adorable!!  There were cute pumpkin toppers, and the mom-to-be's last name spelled with pumpkins. 

I love the ghost-onsie. 

And the pregnant witch is my absolute favorite!
You can see the full collection she made for the party here.

Mom-to-be and the pregnant witch! Too cute! Congrats Leslie!

These cupcakes would go very nicely with several of the little pumpkin baby shower ideas that I posted recently...check those out here

Check back tomorrow to see Leslie's other shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment