Monday, October 24, 2011

DIY Idea: Thank You Gifts

My coworkers threw me an amazing surprise baby shower last week.  And I was completely surprised, which was so much fun.
I wanted to do something nice to thank everyone who contributed and bought our baby girl gifts, and I wanted to do something more than just standard thank you notes.  But there were a lot of people I needed to thank.  
So, I decided to whip up simple little treats and package them to hand out.  They went over SO well that I thought I'd better share them! 

I made Pretzel Turtles, which are quick & easy...and people loved them. 
I essentially followed this recipe.  These were perfect little treats because its easy to make a huge batch all at once. 

Paired with some printables from a blog I love: InkSpot Workshop, they looked pretty darn cute! 

Pretzel Turtles would be a great addition to any holiday baking you may have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment