Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Recipe: The Best Cookies Ever!

Seriously, these are my favorite cookies of all time.  
Lately at least one of my girlfriends has brought them to every event.  They are to die for.  
Thought I'd share the recipe with you all!

Salty Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix together: 2 sticks softened butter, 1 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 sugar, 2 eggs, 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
Mix in: 1 3/4 cup flour, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
Stir in: 3 cups oats, 2 cups chocolate chips*
Chill dough in the freezer for ~30 minutes, or the refrigerator for ~60 minutes
Bake golf ball size dough balls for 15 minutes
Sprinkle with kosher salt immediately after taking out of the oven 
Enjoy! 

*You can also add 1/2 cup nuts or 3/4 cup raisins/cranberries.  
I didn't, because I don't like anything competing with the chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment