Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am Loving: Books as Decor

Maybe I'm feeling guilty about slacking on my latest book club book...but whatever the reason, I've had books on the brain this week.  I've seen some really cute weddings and showers on the web that incorporated books into the decor. 
I think vintage books are just so beautiful.  Even if its not for a school-themed event, books make a nice addition to any vintage-style decor.   
A meaningful or favorite book can double as decor and a party favor too.  (I love double-duty items!) 
A ring "pillow" made from a pile of books. (Spotted on Better Together Events, originally from Chewing the Cud Weddings)
A wedding centerpiece made of books and other vintage items. (from Once Wed)
Beautiful stack of vintage books
Books and greenery make a nice centerpiece display. (from Ritzy Bee Events)
I love the stacks tied with raffia in this photo. (used as a centerpiece for a wedding by Ritzy Bee Events)
A stack of books with brown bag book covers- love it! (from this shower, thrown by Whitney Smith.)

No comments:

Post a Comment