Monday, January 16, 2012

Resolution: Organization

This week's post are all about something near and dear to my heart at this time in my life. 
Anyone who has kids knows that one thing a baby means for your life is tons of STUFF
With the addition of a baby and all her stuff to an already full house, my husband and I have spent much of this past year just trying to get organized. And being a girl who loves to craft and throw parties, I already had lots of stuff before Mia came along. 

In honor of my New Year's Resolution to continue on the path to organization, this week's posts are going to be spent discussing getting organized. Some of my favorite bloggers agreed to help me cover this topic, by sharing where and how they store all their party goods later this week. 


Welcome to the series I am calling:


An article on Parents.com that I spotted recently about organizing your pantry sparked my attention. Many of the items they featured could be used outside the kitchen and applied to storing crafty party goods. 


This two-tiered turntable by Oxo is perfect for storing lots of things.  In the kitchen I could use it for my collection of sprinkles and cupcake liners. But beyond the kitchen, its perfect for jars of beads or buttons.  I like the idea of spinning to search for an item rather than digging through a big box.

This organizer is would make finding pens, scissors, and glues easy.


Come by tomorrow to see how a blogger you know stores her party supplies!


PS If your resolution had more to do with getting healthy, check this out!  Lots of tips!



No comments:

Post a Comment