Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Real Party: Tying the Knot Bridal Shower

You may remember that I recently helped my friends Megan and Emily come up with a few ideas for the bridal shower they wanted to throw for their sister Katie. (See the inspiration I put together here).

The party they threw turned out amazingly, and I have some pictures to share! 

Food:
Lunch was sandwiches and a few varieties of salad.  They tied the sandwiches up with knots! Cute knotty labels were on the water bottles too. 

Desserts:
Megan & Emily set up a candy bar and a had a few other sweets. I love the sugar cookies with knots of icing! Isn't the color palate beautiful?

Party Favors:
Chocolate and yogurt covered pretzels were the party favors (perfect, don't you agree?). Cute little labels too!

Congratulations Katie! (in the red)
Thanks Megan & Emily for sharing the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment