Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspiration: Elephant Sip & See

This past weekend was the one I've been talking about recently where I helped to throw 3 parties in 3 days.  What a crazy whirlwind it was! {But I loved every minute of it!} 
The most crazy part of the whole thing is that I had to fly.  I had one suitcase of clothes and another huge bag with just party supplies.  My friends all think I'm crazy.  {But my fellow party girls understand, right?!}

First up:
I threw a very small Sip & See for my friend Shannon, who recently had her second baby Ethan.  
When I heard his name was Ethan, I knew I wanted to do an elephant theme, to play off the E in his name. 

Here is the inspiration board I put together when I started my planning:  


Photo credits: 
I love the simple patterns and bright colors of this birthday invitation from Tiny Prints
Cute little elephant tags on lemonade at an elephant baby shower by Head of the Table
Sweet vintage elephant print from Land of Nod
Elephants love peanuts
Mod elephant onsies from Tad Pole Creations

I was picturing bright colors and simple patterns when I planned this shower.  
The party was held at a restaurant on a busy day between two bigger parties, so I really had to narrow down what I wanted to incorporate.  
Check back tomorrow to see the simple little invites I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment