Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am Loving: Chalkboard Speech Bubbles

How fun is this?!
I was so excited to learn about these adorable chalkboards speech bubbles.  They even have a handle on the back, making it the perfect photo booth accessory! 
One of my fellow bridesmaids for an upcoming wedding has a few of these and I can't wait to use them in the photo booth at the bridal shower we are planning! 
You can buy them here. (And all photos from their site also!)
Aren't they fun?
So much better than the lame white board I used here and here. Oh well! :)

Speaking of this upcoming bridal shower...I have to apologize.  I have been MIA lately.  My excuse is that I am in the midst of planning for 4 different events in a 2 week period and have been coordinating and crafting every spare minute! Thank you for your patience.  And I'll just tell you now that between these 4 events I will have lots of fun stuff to share over the next month or so, so please stay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment