Monday, November 1, 2010

Acorn DIY Ideas

I love using natural elements in my fall decor. 
Here's how I used part of my large acorn collection this year: 

I love acorns! There are so many great DIY ideas using acorns. Here's a few of my favorites from around the web:
Rustic acorn frame from Better Homes and Gardens

Acorn napkin ring from Better Homes and Gardens

Acorn mirror from Martha Stewart.

Hard to believe this wreath is made from acorns, isn't it? Detailed DIY instructions are available on Bloom blog

Last, but certainly not least, are felted acorns.  These beauties are from Reyart Etsy shop. There are several tutorials out there for felted acorns. One of my favorites is by Jessica of Pen N’ Paperflowers Studio & Design, featured on Half Baked Cake Blog here.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment