Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Real Party: An Engagement Hoe-Down!

This might be the cutest party I have ever seen.  A friend was kind enough to share her pictures of this amazing event with me, and I cannot wait to pass them on!   P.S.  Thanks Heather!!  :)

These little painted signs were everywhere.  The rustic wood and funky fonts added to the cowboy-casual decor.
Every guest came in Western gear. 
Of course refreshments were available in only the classiest of serving-ware.  ;)
Margarita, please!
Bandanas and sunflowers and hay bales galore!
I'd say this advice is worth more than 2 cents...
Out of all the creative touches, the best part of this party decor was definitely the lights. 
We've all seen lanterns and strings of lights before, but these are truly amazing. 
Congratulations to the happy couple! I can only imagine how fantastic the wedding will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment