Monday, September 7, 2009

I am Loving: Creative Wedding Photos

It is pretty standard to have the wedding party photographed around the wedding location: on the beach, near the lake, in the garden at the venue. And I love all of those shots. 
But being even more creative with some locations adds a whole other level of sentimentality to the pictures. 

Remember the wedding in Hawaii I told you about this summer? The bride has many fond memories of going to the Rainbow Drive-In when visiting relatives in Hawaii during her childhood. So, they loaded up the entire wedding party and took us there for a quick stop.
How amazing is this shot?
 
Remember the wedding I attended in Idaho this summer? 
The couple and all their attendants stopped into one of their favorite bars for a few shots.
I am loving this trend, and searched out a few more inspiring and creative on location shots:
This couple both grew up in Golden, Colorado.  So it makes perfect sense that they stopped in the middle of the downtown for a picture.
 
 
What's a wedding in San Francisco without a picture of the famous cable car?
At the stadium for the couple's favorite team...(I am lucky my husband didn't see this before we were married! We would've had to re-work our entire wedding around a stop at AT&T Park!)
This wedding party rode the Metro.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment