Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIY Idea: Turkey Cupcakes

I am officially off work and awaiting the arrival of our little girl.  (I wish she'd hurry up! I'm notoriously early to events, and I'd love it if she'd take after me on this!)

In the mean time, I'm staying busy running errands and finishing up her nursery.  (Which I can't wait to share with you!)

Its strange this year to not make any real Thanksgiving plans. We could be in the hospital at that point, or we could be still waiting for her to make an appearance.  (Her dad and I would definitely prefer to not be eating hospital food on this holiday, for the record).

I did make some cute turkey cupcakes though.  These guys are easy & cute, and would be the perfect to bring wherever you are spending your holiday.  And the kiddos can help, which is always a bonus.  
You can get all the instructions for making these guys here

And seriously, check back sooooon for my nursery reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment