Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Tree Party

I am not one of those people who believes in starting Christmas decorating before Thanksgiving.  One holiday at a time is typically my motto. 

However, I do want to share an idea for a holiday party with you that is best if thrown the first weekend or two in December.  I'm not advocating starting your decorating or Christmas-music-listening until after Thursday! But, its never too early to start planning your next party. 

I wrote up all the details of how to throw a Christmas Tree Hunting Party over at Celebrations.com.  I threw this party a couple years ago, and it was a blast! Check it out!

Just a little tree inspiration from my house a couple years ago...
(This little guy is soon going to be sharing the spotlight with a baby sister!) 

And now I promise: no more mentions of Christmas from me until at least next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment