Thursday, July 28, 2011

Real Party: Apple Green & Fuschia Lakeside Wedding

I got married before I started this little blog. 
Since weddings are some of my favorite parties, I've been meaning to share some of the details with you.  I planned to share pictures the week of our anniversary...well that came and went, and morning sickness stopped me from getting my act together. 
This is turning into all-about-me week around here! ha! 
We were married at a small lakeside resort in Central California. 
Today I'm sharing the details from the ceremony.  (Come back for the reception pictures!)
The ceremony took place on a grassy patch near the lake.  The outdoor setting didn't require much in the way of decorations, but we added a few touches.
Flowers decorated the arch where we were married. 

And hung in galvanized buckets down the aisle. 


Candles hung in the front of the ceremony area. 

My niece and nephew handed out programs and fans to arriving guests. 

 My friend Lindsay and I made the programs (which matched the invitations we also made).

My Grandma made little tags to hang on the fans.  Glad we had these -- it was HOT that day!

I loved the flowers my girls and I carried! 

We settled on apple green dresses and my Grandma made the bridesmaids matching earrings. 

 I wore pink shoes! Loved them!

Our mini attendants were too cute.  My Grandma made the ring pillow.  We purchased a simple white flower girl dress and added a matching ribbon belt. 

My dad walked me down the aisle. :)

Married at last!

Check back soon for all the reception details...including the original centerpieces that I am still in love with to this day. 

Vendors
Photographer:Krystal Preciado
Bridesmaid dresses: J Crew
Flower girl dress: Target
Flowers: Kathy Campisi
Candle holder and flower buckets: Joann's Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment