Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

My hubby's birthday was yesterday. 
We had a small bbq with some friends to celebrate.  
He's quite spoiled, as I made two cupcake flavors at his request:  Irish Car Bomb and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.  Yum and Yum! 
Irish Car Bomb cupcakes...based on this recipe. The only change I made was that mine were done in 20 minutes, while the recipe called for cooking for 25 minutes.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes...using the same recipe I used for this dessert table.  These are so quick and easy.

 Someone was busted trying to steal one! 

Happy Birthday Danny!

You can see goodies I've made my husband for his birthday in the past here

On another note, I've been knee-deep in baby shower projects over here lately. But I can't share anything until after the big day because the recipient of the shower reads this blog and I don't want to spoil her fun! But just know there are fun things in the works over here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment