Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Real Party: 3 Sweet Peas Baby Shower

Back in November I told you that a friend of mine had asked for some inspiration for a triplets baby shower she was throwing.  My ideas are here

I finally get to share her pictures. Everything looks so cute! Its fun to see some of my ideas come to life, and also to see what other ideas my friend Marci added. 
The table held the cute centerpiece, pink & green cupcakes, favors, drink glasses, and lunch items.  

I was so glad that Marci loved the centerpiece idea of using peas as vase filler.  I have been in love with this idea ever since I saw it here


Marci gave Sweet Pea scented hand sanitizer to all the guests as a party favor. I love this idea! It was inspired by another friend of mine Samantha's Sweet Pea baby shower

The other favor was mason jars with the makings of "Triple Chip Cookies" (for triplets- get it?).  White chocolate, milk chocolate, and green mint chips were included in these cookies.  The jars were topped with fabric and labeled with the recipe card. 

I contributed a banner to the occasion: "Welcome 3 Sweet Peas"
You can see closer pictures of the banner here.

Congratulations Mama Heather and great job Hostess Marci!

No comments:

Post a Comment