Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Halloween Party Games

Of course my two favorite Halloween games as a child are featured on Martha's site in the activity ideas. She's even more of a genius in my book now!
I love both of these...classic fall/Halloween party games that are easy to set up and lend themselves to amazing photos every time! 

image via
Donuts on a String (or, even better -- a pretty ribbon)
Cake donuts are tied just above mouth-level. It's a race to see who can eat their donut first without using their hands

image via
Bobbing for Apples
I've found several different versions of the rules for this one.  I think when I was little we played by going one at a time and being timed for who grabs an apple first. 
Martha has other ideas on her site as well.  

And see Martha for other fun fall games for kids (or adults) as well! 
I'm finally starting to get into fall mode... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment