Sunday, June 28, 2009

Real Party: Cute As A Button Baby Shower!

My friend Allison was kind enough to share some pictures of her recent baby shower. These hostesses thought of everything! How cute are all these details?!
Oh, how I would love to own this many cute white chairs! So perfect for a party. Sigh...

Yum! I love all the pink at the buffet.

The display of all the loot for guests is adorable.

Little candy bags for guests’ children…so thoughtful!

Cute favor packs for the adult guests also.


The cake ties the Cute as a Button theme together. I love the use of real buttons!


I’ve decided that I am stealing this idea for the next shower I host. Guests that couldn’t make it sent pictures and little messages, which were made into this cute poster to hang at the party. So much love for this Mom-to-be! Congratulations Allison!


No comments:

Post a Comment