Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookie Party How-To's

Cookies are the perfect reason to throw a party during the holidays. 
My friends and I usually get together and do a cookie baking party.
(You can read about the last couple here and here.)
I wrote up how we do this for Celebrations.com -- check it out!
You can also do a cookie decorating party.  (Sometimes this is included in our cookie party too!) 
I wrote about how to do this for Tablespoon -- check it out!) 

And of course, the most popular way to do a cookie party this season is a cookie exchange.  (My mom and her friends have been doing one since before I was born!)  A few of my fav bloggers had some great inspiration for throwing a lovely cookie exchange.  (See here and here). 
How do you celebrate cookies this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment